Fresh Scholarship for Assam Minority Girls: Online applications (directorateofhighereducation.assam. gov.in) are invited from the intending domicile girls students of Assam belonging to Minority Community, who fulfills the following general criteria for the fresh scholarship schemes 2021-22.
Quantum of Fresh Scholarship 2021-22
For UG level course: Rs. 6,000/- p.a
For PG level course: Rs. 10,000/- p.a
General Condition & Eligibility for Assam Minority Girls Fresh Scholarships 2021-22
1) The Girls students belonging to minority community must be a domicile of Assam, who has secured not less than 50% marks in the previous qualifying examination i.e H.S.or Degree(UG).
2) Permanent Residence Certificate issued from D.C./S.D.O.(Civil) is MANDATORY. P.R.C.issued by others will not be accepted.
3) The Girl students must belong to a notified minority community i.e. Muslims I Sikhs I Buddhists I Christians I Jains and Parsis.
4) The annual income of their parents/guardians from all sources. should not exceed As.2.00 lakh only. Income certificate issued by Circle Officer of the State Governments is required in respect of parent(s)/guardian(s) of the student MANDATORY. Income Certificates issued by others will not be accepted.
5. A Self-Certified Community Certificate is required from the student.
6) The scholarship shall be awarded to regular students studying in Govt./Provincialised Colleges and all Central & State Universities at Graduate and Post-Graduate levels.
7) The students must have a valid Bank Account in their name in a Nationalized Bank (Preferably SBI)
8)The Scholarship amount will be credited to the selected bank account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
DURATION OF PG & UG SCHOLARSHIP AND ITS RENEWAL
The scholarship, once awarded, may be renewed during the next academic year of the same course and same Institute on the production of recommendation certificate from the appropriate academic authorities that the student has successfully cleared all the papers and secured a minimum of 50% marks in the previous
years examination and attendance of the students at least 75%
If a student violates Institute discipline or any other terms and conditions of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or canceled.
If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement, her scholarship shall be canceled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid shall be recovered by the State Govt
HOW TO APPLY FOR MINORITY GIRLS UG & PG SCHOLARSHIPS
Intending girl students fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria must apply online at www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in between 6th September 2021 to 3rd October 2021 and take printout after online final submission and submit it to the Registrar/Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/testimonials.
The Registrar/Principal/Head of the Institutions will compile, verify the application form and other relevant documents as per guidelines and instructions. After compilation and scrutiny of all applications by the selection committee constituted at the College or the University level as per the guidelines, the valid online application form alongwi·th alt relevant certificates I testimonials shall be submitted along with an approved list to the O/o Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019 under their seal and signature on or before 10th October 2021 positively.
LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED SCANNED
1) PRC from DC/S.D.O. as proof of Domicile of State of Assam mandatory, no other certificate will be accepted.
2) Income Certificate issued by Circle Officer of the State Governments is required in respect of parent(s) I guardian(s) of the student, no other certificate will be accepted.
3) Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying.
4) Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e H.S./T.D.C.).
5) Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
APPLICATIONS IN ANY FORM (SOFT COPY/HARD COPY) WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED AFTER THE STIPULATED DATE ABOVE.
For more details and the list of the beneficiaries will be notified in the Official Website of the Office of the Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19 www.directorateofhighereducation.assam. gov.in
Advertisement: Click Here
Official Site: Click Here
Related Post You May Like:
- Free IAS Coaching, Delhi| Sonowal Kachari Community|
- Cotton University Recruitment 2021|Guwahati Recruitment|